get in touch


If you have any questions that have not been answered here please do get in touch. If you would like to discuss your child's needs and how we can help please email us or simply complete this form. We can then arrange a free initial telephone consultation at a convenient time.


Contact form has been successfully submitted!

We will be in touch soon.


Postal Address



46 Burnleys Mill Road



West Yorkshire

BD19 4PQ



There are many websites available providing advice and information about speech and language problems. Here are a few which we hope will be particularly useful.


Has information on children's communication as well as developmental norms and information on how to help.

Is a children's communication charity that has information and resources for parents and carers.

Has information about specific speech and langauge impairments. It has a parents forum so parents can talk to each other.

Is the professional body for all Speech and Language Therapists.

Have information about independent therapy.

Has advice and support for parents and carers of young stammerers.

Has information and advice on Dyspraxia.

Is an independent, UK-wide regulatory body responsible for keeping a register of health professionals who meet their standards for training, professional skills, behaviour and health.